Taupe Claudia Carryall Mobile Pouch
An essential piece, the Claudia Carryall Pouch in Taupe grained calf leather is the quintessential item to bring with you whether you’re sightseeing, on a night out, or on the move. Thanks to its multipurpose design, it lends itself to be worn hands-free on the neck, or used as a classic wallet that can be comfortably stored inside your bag. It features two different straps: the longer one is designed for neck or shoulder wear, whilst the shorter one for optimal wrist wear. Both can be detached to transform the Claudia into a multifunctional wallet that allows you to store your ID, credit cards and cash in interior slots, and your mobile phone in the secure, easily accessible back pocket.
Length 9cm, Height 18,5cm, Depth 2cm. Neck strap length 89cm. Wrist strap length 19cm.
Please refer to our care tips. These will guide you in keeping your PORSCIA YEGANEH® leather in excellent condition.
- Individually crafted 3D Forever Logo hardware plated in 18k Gunpowder Grey – a distinctively lightweight feature which favours functionality and effortless wear.
- Maintains its shape over time thanks to quality leatherwork and an artisanally reinforced structure.
- Removable neck and wrist straps.
- Mobile pocket on the back.
- Concealed snap closure.
- Hand-painted edges and contrast stitching in Porscia Yeganeh signature pink.
- Inner full legth flat pocket at the top, four interior currency pockets and twelve credit card compartments.
- Inner QR code reference guarantees each product’s authenticity and traceability of production.
- All Made in Italy.
Named after an empress of the Roman Empire, this accessory mirrors the exclusiveness of our Italian brand. Inspired by the Roman Colosseum, the broken walls of the historical landmark decorate each piece with timeless charm. The iconic broken tiers are reinterpreted through the architectural design and the topstitched paneling. Each 3D Forever Logo is hand-finished for maximum precision. Featured in distinctive gunpowder grey 18k plated hardware, it adds a special gleam to each accessory. Its interlinked P design recalls the figure eight, a highly auspicious number and a symbol for infinity.